Apply Two Ways
- Click our AVAILABLE PROPERTIES and use the Apply Now button on the listing detail. (Preferred method)
- DOWNLOAD our application as a PDF
- Print it out and bring it with you to the open house along with your supporting documents
- Email it to us at CambridgeSV@gmail.com
*On either application method please refrain from providing banking and any account numbers for information. If we ask for proof of funds please make sure all account numbers are blocked out.
The application process usually takes 1-3 business days. To be considered for an available unit the following steps must be completed:
- Completed Rental Application – EACH applicant over 18 years of age who will be residing in the unit must complete in its entirety and sign CPM Application. You can complete an application online through our listings, or download the application (at link above)
- Provide Credit Check and Processing Fee – EACH applicant over 18 years of age who will be residing in the unit must provide a $15.00 non-refundable credit check and processing fee. Payment methods for this fee may be online, cash, check or money order made payable to Cambridge Property Management. Credit check and processing fees are non-refundable.
- *Provide Cambridge Property Management with income documentation. Applicants can upload income verification or provide them to CPM via email or in person. Income documentation includes copies of your most recent paystubs, offer letters or tax returns.
- Copy of a state issued photo ID or passport
We will not begin processing your application until we receive all of these items.
More information on Leasing from us:
The credit report is one of several factors we use in evaluating a tenant. Although a high credit rating is preferable, we recognize that many potentially great tenants have had credit problems in the past. If your credit history is less than ideal please tell us why.
We will contact your current and your former landlord for references. The rental reference is an extremely important factor in evaluating prospective tenants, so make sure your application includes accurate phone numbers for your current and former landlord.
SIGNING A LEASE:
If you are selected for a home or apartment, you will have 48 hours from the time we offer you the apartment to sign the lease and pay the full security deposit. The first month’s rent will be due at the start of the lease and before you are given keys to the apartment. Both the security deposit and the first months’ rent must be paid through our on line application or paid with a cashier’s check or money order (payable to Cambridge Property Management). Applicant will be required to obtain a renter’s insurance policy prior to occupancy.